July 23, 2013

The Enemy

My friends. It has been a long time. For this, I am somewhat sorry and mostly to blame. Mostly. As you will soon see, through a series of posts I have planned and ready to go (for real), I have been plagued by my greatest enemy. A fiend SO POWERFUL that I have needed to consolidate all of my efforts to thwart him. 







That's right, friends. Evil is afoot, and evil bears the dreaded name of...

P.R.O.C.R.A.S.T.I.N.A.T.O.R.!!!

BEWARE!!!

For the malicious P.R.O.C.R.A.S.T.I.N.A.T.O.R.
can (and will) strike at any time! He fears neither the bright of the day nor the shade of the night! No locked door can stop him, and no precautionary word can keep him at bay! P.R.O.C.R.A.S.T.I.N.A.T.O.R. assaults the masses indiscriminately, and does such as he sees fit! NONE ARE SAFE!

But...

There is a small glimmer of hope for us, the weakened, huddled souls, lost against the torrents of delayed work that P.R.O.C.R.A.S.T.I.N.A.T.O.R. doth slam upon us.













To be continued...

1 comment:

  1. I.heart.youu. and am also currently battling P.R.O.C.R.A.S.T.I.N.A.T.O.R. but your graphic genius makes me feel okay about it :D

    ReplyDelete